2020 SHOW CANCELED
2WD Truck 1/2‐, 3/4‐ & 1‐ton, Full Size Vans, and Suburban’s
1. No crossbreeding engine and drive train.
• Radiator must stay in the stock position.
• No reserve water tanks.
3. At least one 8″ diameter fire hole is required in hood.
4. Four securements allowed on hood. (Two front and two side-preferably middle on side.)
• A “securement” is one piece of chain, no longer than 36″, with one bolt no longer than 6″. Chains may not be larger than 3/8″, no welded links, sheet metal to sheet metal only!
5. Two all thread are allowed for front support with a 3/4″ maximum and up to a 3″ washer.
6. Stock or flat bumpers (Does not have to match vehicle.)
7. Bumper ends may NOT be cut, but they may be bent in. Maximum height to bottom of bumper is 24″.
8. Doors and bumpers are allowed two chain securements per item maximum. Body panels MUST remain in their stock locations, including no wedging or collapsing bedsides or folding hoods forward over the nose.
9. You are allowed and recommended to either bolt the front bumper through the bumper shock with a maximum 1/2″ diameter bolt or all thread with no larger than a 3″ washer, chain the bumper to the car frame or core support but NOT the hood, or run 2 steel straps lightly welded from the top of the frame to around the bumper. The strap cannot exceed 1 ” wide x 1/8″ thick, and may only go from the top of the frame, ahead of the core support, around the bumper to the under side of the frame ahead of the core.
10. Driver’s door may be welded and reinforced for driver safety.
11. Passenger door can have up to 20” of welds for drivers protection.
12. Dash bars may not exceed 3” diameter. Bolt in attachment plate, if used, may not exceed 5”x5”x1/4” thickness.
• Secured on the passenger side floorboard, in front of the seat area, and covered.
• Metal strap or chain for securements, no bungee cords.
• Two batteries are allowed.
14. No hitches.
15. No flatbeds.
16. No grill guards.
17. No dually or dually rims, or split rims.
18. No fiberglass toppers/tops.
19. Flat plate may be bolted from left to right side of the frame to put the gas tank. Gas lines must go under the cab, no exceptions.
20. Drive line without carrier bearing must have drive line loop.
21. Support chains on engine/transmissions ok, one per mount.
22. Exhaust must either exit the hood or behind the driver.
23. You may add an auxiliary floor shifter. Auxiliary transmission coolers are not allowed.
24. You may add a hand throttle.
25. Step sides can do more safety for driver.
26. Tailgate, 2″ maximum weld at all four corners
27. Can run 4X4, with only one drive shaft.
28. Halo Bar:
• May go from left to right frame rail in the front of the box and can be secured to the frame rail in the front of the box and top of the cab.
• Top bar may not exceed 8” over the roof.
• Must have a cross bar from drivers top to passenger bottom.
29. Safety cage secured in bed of pickup with three attachment points. (3-point safety cage) All components of cage must remain in front of wheel hub.
30. Pick-up cabs to bed can have no gap. Bolt together or cover with rubber
• DOT approved light truck or passenger car tires only, no implement/mining tires.
• No studded tires on drive wheels.
• No filled or doubled tires, tubes are allowed.
• Flappers are allowed.
32. Windshield bar requirements: see diagram
• Windshield bars may not attach to cage.
ALL CARS MUST HAVE 2 WINDSHIELD BARS, OR 1 CENTER BAR AND EXPANDED METAL SCREEN (NO WINDOW SCREEN!) OVER THE DRIVER SIDE. BELOW ARE 3 VIEWS FROM FRONT OF A CAR
33. Firewall can be bent in, or you may cut an opening for distributor clearance, however, any excess holes in the firewall must be covered from inside engine compartment, with sheet metal, mud flaps, tire tubes, etc. for driver’s protection.
• No carb/distributor protectors allowed.
34. Welded or posi-traction rear ends ok. No aftermarket or deep (numerically higher than 3.73) gear ratios allowed.
35. PRE-RUN Cars ONLY: If you are using a pre-ran truck, and the core support has been torn from the frame, you may repair it as follows: One 1/2″ bolt with washers, per core support mount can be used in place of the old bolt. The factory core support rubber mounts must remain in place. No excessive length on bolts. If the hole on the frame is torn, a washer may be welded over that hole, top side only. Washers only, no plates, cannot exceed 1/8″ thick or 1 3/4″ outside diameter.